Thank You for the INvite

flatwater bill

My Name's Bill...........I live in Idaho............found this site while looking for a Retumbo load for a 200grn bullet out of my 300Win. Then on to look at any info on the 6.5/7mm Dakota. Planning to hunt in Asia this year, and trying to get a little edge..........my two brief visits have shown me lots of good stuff here.

Have been reloading and hunting longer than I care to remember...probably a lot longer than most members have been alive. Am still at it.

Life and Endowment member NRA

Hope I did this right?.....................FWB

My Name's Bill...........I live in Idaho............found this site while looking for a Retumbo load for a 200grn bullet out of my 300Win. Then on to look at any info on the 6.5/7mm Dakota. Planning to hunt in Asia this year, and trying to get a little edge..........my two brief visits have shown me lots of good stuff here.

Have been reloading and hunting longer than I care to remember...probably a lot longer than most members have been alive. Am still at it.

Life and Endowment member NRA

Hope I did this right?.....................FWB

Welcome. I'm another one of those old fxxxs. Sounds like we both found this site much the same way. I too have been hunting and reloading for 50 plus years. Well I've been putting ammo components into casing that make noisy, have a lot to learn about doing it correct. Lots of great people on this site. Welcome and good luck on your up coming hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.