Terminus Actions Contact

rayf01

Evening,

Has anyone had any luck contacting Joel lately? I've tried for a couple weeks with no success, via email and phone and the voicemail is full. Im sure he's busy, but figured I'd be able to reach someone in that time frame to enquire on an action.

I was told he hangs out here from time to time so figured I'd try this.

Thanks.

I also have had no luck. He was donating a action to a Purple Heart build I was doing but has been MIA for over a year now. Glad it's not just me. Was starting to think he didn't wanna do it but wouldn't say so.
All good Pierce engineering donated one.
Hope he is well. Seems like a fantastic guy.

Is his cell number the phone number listed on his website?
I believe so unless he's changed it. I ordered my action from him early last year so it could've changed since. He's on here as well as JoelRusso I believe.

That's definitely strange, @Joel Russo always went above and beyond to help me back when I bought my Zeus, I sure hope he's doing ok. The Terminus Instagram page has been active within the past couple days.

Hey ray, unless your stuck on that action give Pierce engineering a call in lansing MI.
I drug my feet on trying them for years while going to all the common builders and action makers like Joel.
I finally tried them and gotta say I'm ****ed I didn't sooner. They were by far the best customer service I've ever received and the fastest turn around.
Actions are top notch also.

There's nothing wrong with all the Common builders and Action makers ,Including Mr Joel Russo. If you were standing in front of all these MEN ,I'd hope that you'd be man enough to Apologize to each and every one of them . United WE Stand ,devided we ?.

Oh don't get me wrong. I didn't mean it to come off like that if it did. I actually agree Joel makes an amazing action. So do many others. I was just saying no matter what one you pick you will be very happy. Juts sharing my experience of how happy is was with them.
I guess I was trying to say that I've really liked all the big name action and then was overly impressed with a less popular action.
So if it came to off wrong that was not my intent. Just giving him another option and letting him know how happy I was.

Ps I actually really like Joel that's why I was hoping he was just overwhelmed with work and not in bad health.
I'm am very happy if he is that busy. Make that money while he can.
If I had a problem with him I certainly wouldn't say anything online I wouldn't to his face. In fact as some know I refrain from the public stuff. I prefer them to know directly

Recent Posts