• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tents, Sleeping Pads, Etc.

bowhunthard88

Opened, tested on the living room carpet only lol, Nemo Tensor Extreme Conditions regular/wide inflatable sleeping pad and (no box) Vortex Pump Sack. Decided to continue with my NXT... Asking $175 shipped to lower 48, payment via PayPal f&f/gift only.

New Nemo Vortex Pump Sack. Decided to continue with my NXT... Asking $20 shipped to lower 48, payment via PayPal f&f/gift only.

Opened, tested on the living room carpet only, Kammok Insulated Pongo Pad inflatable sleeping pad (no box). This is perfect for a multipurpose use, as this is contoured for use in a hammock, as well. Decided to retain a different pad, and I use underquilts on my hammocks... Asking $140 shipped to lower 48, payment via PayPal f&f/gift only.

Opened, tested on the living room carpet only, Big Agnes Zoom UL Insulated regular/wide (25"x72") inflatable sleeping pad (no box). Decided to retain a different pad. Asking $140 shipped to lower 48, payment via PayPal f&f/gift only.

Excellent condition, set up and slept in twice in the backyard, Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 2-person tent in olive. Includes the footprint, 2 different Big Agnes Gear Lofts, original stuff sacks, etc. I never used the BA stakes, I just kept using my MSR ones, so those are new. Amazing setup with great interior tent space and a lot of well thought-out details. Just moving to a different tent and/or bivy and tarp setup, and can't justify 5 different setups... I have about $700 into this. Approximate measurements are: Width (Head) - 52", Width (Foot) - 42", Length - 88", Height - 40". Total Weight - 3lb. 2oz. (I didn't include the footprint or gear lofts). Asking $425 shipped to lower 48. PayPal f&f/gift only.

Excellent condition, set up and slept in once in the backyard, Badlands Artemis 2-person tent in olive. Includes the footprint and original stuff sacks, etc. Asking $325 shipped to lower 48. PayPal f&f/gift only.

Attachments

• 20240331_141043.jpg
    20240331_141043.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: