• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Taurus UltraLite 32 H & R magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalebow

Taurus UltraLite 32 H & R magnum Revolver. Holds 6 rounds of this little man stopper. Very controllable and accurate. Total of 12 rounds fired to test fire and see how see shoots. Excellent I might add. I will add the one full box of the Federal personal defense 85 grain hollow point, 20 rounds and the partially shot box of 8 rounds.
If you are looking for a sweet little concealed carry pistol this one is for you.
If you need pics email me at: [email protected]
$275 shipped CONUS

I have 5 or 6 more boxes of Federal personal defense ammo available and a 50 round box of Federal hollow point as well that I will sale if you want it. I am going to list the ammo on here as well but if you buy the gun you get first choice.

federal personal defense (20) per box $15 per box, only asking what I paid for it, no gouging here:) I will count how many I have, its 5 or 6 boxes and will split shipping with you so shipping $10 CONUS
Federal 90grain hollow point (50rds) $20, if you buy all of the 32 H&R ammo then all of it for $10 shipping.

Description:
The compact 5 shot self-defense favorite built on a hammer-forged frame +P rated for duty use! The Taurus UltraLite models make for uncomplicated carry. For those who need a dependable partner on and off-duty.

Specifications:

- Model: 85SSUL
- Caliber: .38 SPL +P RATED
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel Length: 2"
- Porting: No
- Action: Double Action/Single Action
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Rubber
- Weight: 17 oz
- Construction: Ultralite-Alloy
- Frame: Small