Talley rings, what height?

Iclimb

Can anybody tell me what height rings are needed to clear a 50mm nightforce on a Remington Sendero using talley one piece rings.

Thanks, wasn't sure if this was the proper forum, but since it pertains to optics...

While the scope bell needs to clear the barrel the real criteria is whether your scope lines up with your eye when you have a firm and comfortable hold on your rifle. The variable is the dimension of your face.

While the scope bell needs to clear the barrel the real criteria is whether your scope lines up with your eye when you have a firm and comfortable hold on your rifle. The variable is the dimension of your face.

I agree I just wanted to know what the minimum height was. I don't have a talley supplier or any supplier near me so internet order is my only option and I didn't want to order something wrong. I "sit low" on the stock so mediums should work. Pic rail maybe best...

I agree I just wanted to know what the minimum height was. I don't have a talley supplier or any supplier near me so internet order is my only option and I didn't want to order something wrong. I "sit low" on the stock so mediums should work. Pic rail maybe best...

I just called talley and they told me what would work best

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.