Tahama Shooting Club Members ?

Well.................... not the tahama shooters, but the Tehama Shooters......... Yes.
Howdy

Mark

Sorry the Tehama shooters. I just wanted to see how to become a member. The site didn't say, but a guy at Great outdoors said they thought a class in Feb was when to sign up. I have a place to shoot but need some mentors to show me the ropes on long range shooting. Thanks JPgun)

Well, the membership drive is in the early spring, watch the website, the info will be posted. It is an all day event, with many, many applicants and just a few available positions to fill. It is a very Gun Safety oriented organization with defined and adhered to range rules, a great place to shoot and many different types of shooting events throughout the year. The various competition shoots are generally open to all shooters, so take a look at the schedule, pick a venue you have interest in and come on out and watch. Most everyone involved will answer questions or get you to someone who can.

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.