Tacoma 100,000miles

Len,
I have been running the Firestone Transforce AT2 for 30 years on 2 Ram 2500's. Good over road tread plus really good snow (yeah I know what's that!šŸ˜‚) or good off pavement. Long tire wear at 70K consistently. E load rating. Might be worth a looksee.

Craig thanks
Been running Michelin for as long as I can remember. The Michelin that I have been running on my truck were 70K miles, but only been gettin about 40K so when I go back they usually give me a discount/rebate for new ones. I will look at Firestone.
Thanks
Len

Goodness, I feel blessed that I was able to retire from the military.
Last month I had to buy new tires for my 2005 Highlander. Price quoted was $212/tire + mounting @ the local military base's gas station/garage. The exchange had mailed a scratch-off and I was able to get 10% off. They had to order the tires and schedule an appointment for the following week.

The day before I was to have them mounted the Garage manager callls and says they had quoted me the wrong price.....

Seems the clerk had quoted me the retail price and not the discounted military price......after they were through with the new price AND the 10% discount the price per tire was $150 plus change. $248 reduction......happy to have served...you bet.

Recent Posts