TAC 15i Changes......In What Priority Order??

I can do a work around for SD and ND to meet their requirements to allow me using the TAC but not CO as they require only pins with a peep. Only crossbow I've seen that still offers anything like this is Tenpoint. I've Googled my heart out and just can't come up with anything that will work on the TAC. I'm gonna call David at Wyvern Creations to see if there's anything out there he may be aware of.

Hi NDPronghorn,
If I'm not mistaken Len Backus has hunted in CO. with his son last year. Len might know what can be used in that state on a TAC15 crossbow. Len also maintains very close relations with some of the engineers at PSE and they also might have a solution. I would find it hard to believe they don't sell TAC's in that state, just because of the lack of open sites.

You can open a post in longrangehunting.com to Len Backus. He or his son Andy will respond very quickly to your questions.

Regards,

Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.