• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED T/C Encore ProHunter blue, 28" fluted barrel, .243 win

smong2000

Have an excellent condition T/C Encore rifle set up as described in the title;
Blue Prohunter frame purchased as pistol, synthetic stock (not Prohunter version), 28" fluted Prohunter barrel, .243 win. Professionally done 2lb trigger job. I've shot .37 and .39 inch 3 shot 200 yard groups with it, targets and load data included. This rig will hammer coyotes or eggs way out there and is a joy to shoot. May have of few slight safe marks but has only been to the range.
Scope pictured not available.
Rifle with scope base only - $575
Add a nice Japanese Simmons 4-12 AO scope $100
Ammo, dies and reloading components available to buyer at reasonable price.

Attachments

• encore1edited.JPG
    encore1edited.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 10
  • encore3edited.JPG
    encore3edited.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 11
I may have a brand new Glock 32 if it doesn't sell on the its auction this weekend. Would you be interested in a trade? I am an FFL and it is from my stock. Will know Sat night. I am an Encore nut. 406-351-1972 feel free to call or text. Am in Montana so it's daylight mountain time here. Thank you

Just wondering if you have thought anymore on the new Glock G32 I have. It is coming off auction and thought I would ask before relisting it. Can text or email a pic if you like, or call or text. 406-351-1972. Thank you

Would trade you a mint condition, left hand all black pse omen compound bow, it is left hand,60 pounder,29 inch draw.sells new for 949.pm me if interested

Would trade you a mint condition, left hand all black pse omen compound bow, it is left hand,60 pounder,29 inch draw.sells new for 949.pm me if interested