• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STM 65mm Spotting Scope-NIB

Greetings fellow hunters and shooters!

I have available for sale a Swarovski STM 65mm Spotting Scope body. It was purchased last year for a WY elk hunt (which ended successfully!) and was used sparingly for only 5 days.

It is in the original Swarovski box with all paperwork. The glass is 100% with no nicks or marks on the glass or the body of the scope.

Please note that the eye piece will have to be purchased separately. I will email or text message pictures to anyone that is interested.

I'm selling at a significant loss to get this moved prior to hunting season. $1100 will ship it insured to your front door.

Payment by money order, Paypal, or certified check only.

Thanks for the interest and good hunting.

Could you send photos of your spotting scope via text to me at 509-999-9499 as I might be interested. Thanks

Certainly don't mean to be fishy. I am on eBay under the same screen name with 100% feedback. Also post a lot on the Georgia Outdoor News forum under the same name. You can search me at both places or inquire about me there.

I was told that this was a good forum to sell optics as there are a number of Western hunters here. Not much demand for spotting scopes in GA.

Glad to talk to anyone about the spotter. PM me your number and I'll call you.

Thanks!

Here are some pictures of the spotting scope.

Attachments

• DSCN0297.JPG
    DSCN0297.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0298.JPG
    DSCN0298.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0300.JPG
    DSCN0300.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 7