• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski PV 6-24x50 30mm Fine Duplex

mercs430

As stated in title, this scope was from the Professional Hunter line, which was the predecessor to the Z6 line.

The optics are awesome, clicks are great, (1/6 moa), parallax, magnification, and eyepiece rotate as they should.

Tube is in near perfect condition, with the exception of a small mark toward the power ring, as seen in pic.

Lenses are perfect.

$1175 shipped

I don't have the box, sunshade or scope caps.

This scope will not disappoint.

Any questions, call or text 845-304-8082

Thanks,
Gerry

Attachments

• IMG_1654.JPG
    IMG_1654.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1649.JPG
    IMG_1649.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1652.JPG
    IMG_1652.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
As stated in title, this scope was from the Professional Hunter line, which was the predecessor to the Z6 line.

The optics are awesome, clicks are great, (1/6 moa), parallax, magnification, and eyepiece rotate as they should.

Tube is in near perfect condition, with the exception of a small mark toward the power ring, as seen in pic.

Lenses are perfect.

$1200 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Up

Lenses are perfect.

$1200 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Up

Lenses are perfect.

$1200 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Up

Lenses are perfect.

$1175 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Up

Lenses are perfect.

$1175 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Up

Lenses are perfect.

$1175 shipped

Thanks,
Gerry
Sold Pending Funds