• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski AV 4-12x50 BR $700 shipped

OKbow87

Swarovski AV 4-12x50 BR SOLD!

I've got a two year old Swarovski AV 4-12x50 1" tube with the Ballistic Recitcle. The scope has virtually no ring marks that I can see, but it does have a couple of scratches in one spot on the objective bell. I scratched it carrying a **** treestand and the gun at the same time, so it was never dropped or impacted. It happened when the scope was pretty much brand new and I put the BR reticle sticker that i used for the caliber over it and you never saw it. Mechanically and optically it is absolutely like brand new. Comes with Butler creek flip caps and the swarovski see thru bikini covers and new box with all paperwork. The BR reticle works great and is nice and thin. Perfect for a hunting setup or light rifle build. Glass is clearer in a 1" tube than any of my nightforces or leupolds or vortexs. No other marks or scratches other then on that one spot on the bell.

img0724o.jpg

img0725wn.jpg

img0728tw.jpg

img0731bp.jpg

img0727i.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts