Swarovski 8x30 Range Finder

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Randy Dunn, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Randy Dunn

Randy Dunn Active Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have decided pick one of these up before year end, I hear the price will go up. I remember a thread a while back listing these for $770 or so and of course I can not find it now. Anyways, now that I have sold some of my wife's old jewery I have the money to get one and was wondering if someone has run across a good deal lately.

Thanks,
    Randy

2. LOBO

LOBO Well-Known Member

Cheapest I have seen is at Woods and Water in Tuscaloosa Alabama @ $730.00, on sale I believe. www.woods-n-water.com

3. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

Looks like Leupold has just announced 3 new laser rangefinders for 2006 that may give the Swarovski some competition. Similar set-up with a monocular lens affixed to the rangefinder. Three different models with different features and various ranging capabilities.

The Leupold is even capable of determining up & down hill angles and can calculate the decreased holdover.

I can't wait to field test one of these units.

4. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

Try Hunter's Edge @ 620-627-2277 They had the best price when I bought mine and their price included shipping

5. Randy Dunn

Randy Dunn Active Member

Got one at Woods and Water, tried Hunter's Edge but did not have any luck getting through.

Thanks!!

6. LOBO

LOBO Well-Known Member

No problem! Make sure and let us know ho wit does!

Chris