• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 8x30 binoculars

gonewest

I have a pair of Swarovski 8x30 wide angle bino's. They are completley factory updated with all the paperwork to show updates. I also have the original box and paperwork with a carring case that came with it. These are crystal clear and very compact. Only reason I am selling is I want to buy one with a built in range finder. I'm asking 750 shipped to the lower 48. I would consider a trade for a high end scope. Zeiss,Swarovski, Schmidt Bender plus cash if needed. Will listen to all offers.

do you have pictures and can you give me an idea as to whats on the gun? Actually if you don't mind can you give me your ph number. I really hate trying to talk over the net. Thanks I am interested I can't gaurantee but I'll talk. Thanks Joe

Thats a real beauty but I know it will cost more than I can spend to balance out the trade. Got any Sakos or other guns let me know. Thanks Joe

I'll try but I'm computer illiterate but it might take a couple days I will ask my neice to help me. But if you buy today i will knock off 50 bucks. I think you will like these. Read the alike posts writen below and they love theirs. Let me know Joe

Recent Posts