• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swaro rangefinder

lamiglas

I have a swaro rangefinder that is in excellent condition. I have heard and read that some of the newer ones dont read quite as far as the older ones. This one is from before that was an issue and its about 4 years old. I am thinking about selling it with the idea of getting a G7. at this time I would consider offers, but for the most part i would like to hear what you all think would be a fair price to ask. This will give me an idea of wether or not it will be feasable for me to get into a G7. Thanks

Its a laser guide 8x30. they commonly go for 999.99 now but I think I paid 969.99. however, I cannot remember for sure

My boss just sold one that was in good condition for $500. Between 5-6 is average from what I've seen. You might get lucky and get more though.

Thanks for the replies. I have the box, papers work etc and would need to get $675. If anyone is interested, let me know.

That is a damm, good price for an exelent rangefinder, If I didn,t have one I would be all over it. Don,t give it away, Some guys on this site just try to steal outher guys stuff. I will be looking for another one for longer range but if I couldn,t get 700 I will keep mine for a spare