Suppressor question

OldGuyHunts

I've never owned a suppressor but have shot a few. It's now time to spring for a new suppressor but there are so many out there and I have so little experience with them.
I'm seriously looking at a Deadair Nomad 30. Anybody out there with an opinion on the best suppressor for the money? I'll be using it primarily on a 30/06, M1A and AR10. Minimal shift in POI is always a goal.
Frank

I have tried a good bit of suppressors and got a few buddies that have quiet a few of them. My favorite one has to be Thunderbeast Ultra series. I run Ultra 9 on about everything I shoot now and I do run their Compact Brake/Suppressor Mount. You can get direct thread model also. They are very light for their size and TBAC customer service is absolutely great.

I have tried a good bit of suppressors and got a few buddies that have quiet a few of them. My favorite one has to be Thunderbeast Ultra series. I run Ultra 9 on about everything I shoot now and I do run their Compact Brake/Suppressor Mount. You can get direct thread model also. They are very light for their size and TBAC customer service is absolutely great.
Thanks Remmy700. I'll look into the Thunderbeast.

I have a Thunderbeast, a Mack Bros and a Dead Air. All are fantastic and wonderfully accurate. Welcome!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts