Supply House

deergrunt

I need some information on where you guys buy your reloading brass, bullets, powder, and primers. I have used Midway and even E-bay for some of my reloading needs. Rumors has it that Shyda's in PA. is going out of business. My local shops don't always have what I need. Where do you guys buy from? Thanks for the help.

I use these guys http://www.sinclairintl.com/ I have 3 big gun shops that are within 1hr and most of the time they dont know what I am talking about
rolleyes.gif

Crow Mag

deergrunt

Depends, watch for specials. We have a local guy that has his dealers. 4-6 of us go together to buy large amounts of powder, primers bullets and brass and split it. Saves shipping, we get dealer prices and we get quantity discount.

Plus just keep an eye out for "good deals", stock up and if in a bind, the local gunshop or Sinclairs.

I am a Hunter Ed instructor, most catalog places will let me buy at dealer. For example Midway will. Mftrs will also give big discounts, my price as Hunter ed instructor with leapold was $575 for 8.5x25 LR. You only can pickup one a year at those prices but well worth it and I enjoy teaching the classes. Something to look into. NF will not give discount guys.

BH

[ 03-22-2003: Message edited by: BountyHunter ]

I buy from Arms & Ammo from time to time.
pretty reasonable on most items! Graf & Son
also reasonable and they ship free, this ammounts to savings when you are buying bullets!!

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.