Superimposition of Groups

DoneNOut

Built a custom 300WM based on a Savage Elite Precision LA action & barrel. It was my 1 mile ELR gun, but that got boring. I now seek to focus being a laser beam in positional hunting positions to 800yds. Standing, kneeling, sitting. Very little prone. Really I want to focus on standing tripod/shooting sticks. Or throw a "get lite" bag in the crotch of a tree and bangarang.

This rig has been a delight to load develop. In the 30" barreled version shooting 208 Amax and ELDMs, I won the East of the Mississippi Ultimate ELR championship 3yrs running. (I did just make that up BTW! 🤣)

Fast forward to present 23.5" version of that gun. Shout out to Crown Ridge Precision for the barrel cut & thread. I don't know if he wants the popularity, but there I did it.

Dropped into an MDT XRS with a TIMBR kit. Mix of old & new. I get a deep down warm & fuzzy for wood stocked guns…

Anyway. I got my notes, multiple dates of range sessions, those range sessions using multiple charge weights in temps from 80-105 degrees. Using Hammer 154HHT for initial loD development.

Skip all the boring notes and look at the superimposed groups! This might support the Hornady podcast/Brian Litz, David Blain, Chris Angel mind freak stuff:

IMG_0860.jpeg

The murder stick 5 million!
IMG_0619.jpeg

IMG_0760.jpeg

Recent Posts