• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Super sniper custom rifle-viersco .338 snipe tac looooong range rig complete!

SAFARIKID

Tom5x.jpg
This THIS is a Super Riggun) that I had custom made to my Specs by Viersco(He specializes in Super Long Range Custom Rifles)...It has all the "Bells and Whistles" that any Long Range Shooter would want....I had to wait almost a year for this one....My goal was to have the Flattest,Fastest,Farthest Shooting Rig in a relativley LIGHT Weight Package(The rifle alone weighs 10pds Folks:D!!) and still be Accurate and a Repeater ALso!....This Baby will "Propell" 300 gr Sierra MatchKings at 3350 FPS without breathing hard!:cool:(He has pushed them to over 3500fps!!) Folks,that is from 8-10,000 pds of energy!!Yes,it will outshoot the 50BMG (No hate mail please) : )
Ok,It has the following:
Viersco custom CNC SS action,Lightned....32" Carbon Fiber Barrel with a Titanium Brake.....Wolf Custom Carbon Fiber Camo Stock....Drop Box Mag .....Picatinny Rail with Custom Rings and Nightforce 5-22x50 Scope....95 Rounds of Custom Loaded Ammo from Maker(This is a 505 Gibbs Case /408 Chey Tac Necked Down to .338)These sell for $7.00 each....Mike also has specialty bullets with a even higher BC if needed,lighter and faster!....Harris Bipod.....Custom made Soft case for it and also a Hard Case.....9K Shipped for all(Rifle,Base,Rings,Scope,Bipod,Custom Soft Case,Hard Case,Delivered).!!... OR, 7k for Rifle,Ammo and Soft?Hard Case Delivered!...This is a NEW Rig :)....EMAIL ME DIRECT For Faster Reply's Please... [email protected]

Last edited:
Reasonable offers considered....maybe some horse trading??

Email direct daqridude @aol.com

Recent Posts