Suggestions for a good Billings/Cody/Sheridan gunsmith?

Chuck MacIntosh at Mac's Gunworks in Gillette does good work. Close enough to the areas you were inquiring about. I have a couple of customs from him that shoot great. Worth checking out.
Bruce

Chuck does great work. The last time I was in his shop about 5 years ago he had just finished a rifle for Marcus Luttrell, thee Lone Survivor. Marcus called him up and asked him if he could make a certain rifle and have it to him in 10 days. Chuck responded, " if you've got the money". Chuck red labeled everything in and had it to Chuck in 10 days. Chuck has a lot of connections.

MtPockets, I think I bought some ADG 6mm creedmoor brass from Jason about 6 months ago. I bought the 100 cases he had left. Only place in the country I could find it. I emailed ADG yesterday looking for some more and they don't have plans to make any this year. I think his shop is up in the heights.

I just got off the phone with Jason at Montana Accuracy. He sounded like a straight shooter and very knowledgable so I'm going to probably give him a try.

Thank you all for the responses!
MtPockets, how did your experience go at Montana Accuracy? Im looking for some one to do some barrel work in the same area.

MtPockets, how did your experience go at Montana Accuracy? Im looking for some one to do some barrel work in the same area.
I talked to Jason a couple of times, and he sounded reslly knowledgable, but with hunting season approaching we agreed to wait on doing the work. I still haven't taken it to him but probaby will soon.
I'll let you know once I have something to report.

How about the gentleman up by Cody that does all the videos. He seems to have done everything.
You mean Randy Selby?
He's out at Wapiti, west of Cody.

Oops, sorry.
Late to the party.

How about George Dillman @ Wyoming Armory?

You mean Randy Selby?
He's out at Wapiti, west of Cody.

Oops, sorry.
Late to the party.

How about George Dillman @ Wyoming Armory?
I've heard of Randy Selby, and know someone with some of his rifles. Thought about running down and seeing him but then came across a closer alternative.
I don't know anything about George Dillman.
Have you got experience with either?

I've seen Randy Selby around town but haven't spoken with him.

George Dillman's shop is about 3 blocks from where I sit.
I've been in multiple times. He has great employees and is a fine man from my contacts with him.

I've no personal experience with either shop doing any work for me.

But sure appreciate his bone-charcoal color case hardening. It is beautiful.