Straitjacket armory

chevy73

I did a search on here. Wondering if anyone has used their barreld actions and how they turned out. Seen on their site they chamber all the Sherman line and they are here in Wyoming. Thanks to all in advance.

I have no first hand experience, but the general buzz about them on here has been overwhelming positive. Others will chime in soon. Nick from Straightjacket is an LRH member, too. He posts sales & specials periodically.

Just had them do a preditbproof barrel for my nucleus action fast turn around. Also hires a lot of vets. Great guy to talk to fast phone call response three thumbs up

Great... he just did my first Sherman, a 338 Sherman. He'll get my next one too. Really cool to talk to as well.

Double thumbs up!!!! 👍 👍

He came highly recommended and I ordered a 25SST from him. He's taken great care of me and kept me up to date all along even though it took a while to get the Proof barrel (not within his control). Just his customer service and engagement is impressive. I've told him I'm not in a rush right now since I can't get out to see how well it shoots for another month due to the COVID lockdown in our area, but I'm pretty confident it'll shoot great and I'll continue recommending Nick.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.