• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stock cartridge holder with zipper

6 dasherman

I'm looking for a Stock cartridge holder with zipper like the one in the picture. Or do you know of a place that sales them like this one.
P.S This rifle is not mine. I got the picture out of the guns for sale. I hope nobody mines me borrowing there picture.
p1000744il6.jpg

Here's one from Eagle. Link--> Eagle Industries*::*Cases*::*Sniper*::*Shooter's Stock Pack Rifle

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

The Shooter's Stock Pack is the perfect accessory for the competitive shooter or hunter who wants instant access to extra ammunition and other miscellaneous items. The Stock Pack also provides a padded cheek weld that adds comfort and lessens recoil.
• Non-slip suede cheek pad for "Proper Cheek Weld".
• 1-1/2" wide, heavy elastic webbing holds your rifle cartridges firmly in place.
• Heavy Duty #9 YKK® zippered Cordura® nylon compartment for miscellaneous items or additional ammo.
• All seams are double stitched.
• 3 Velcro® adjustable tension straps wrap around the stock and hold the pack securely in place.
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime Guarantee

We've got some made Eagle but marketed by TC. Look just like the on Dick posted only black. I'm going to use one on my hunting rifle this fall.