Stock cartridge holder with zipper

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by 6 dasherman, Aug 12, 2008.

1. 6 dasherman

6 dasherman Member

I'm looking for a Stock cartridge holder with zipper like the one in the picture. Or do you know of a place that sales them like this one.
    P.S This rifle is not mine. I got the picture out of the guns for sale. I hope nobody mines me borrowing there picture.[​IMG]

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Here's one from Eagle. Link--> Eagle Industries*::*Cases*::*Sniper*::*Shooter's Stock Pack Rifle

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Shooter's Stock Pack is the perfect accessory for the competitive shooter or hunter who wants instant access to extra ammunition and other miscellaneous items. The Stock Pack also provides a padded cheek weld that adds comfort and lessens recoil.
    • Non-slip suede cheek pad for "Proper Cheek Weld".
    • 1-1/2" wide, heavy elastic webbing holds your rifle cartridges firmly in place.
    • Heavy Duty #9 YKK® zippered Cordura® nylon compartment for miscellaneous items or additional ammo.
    • All seams are double stitched.
    • 3 Velcro® adjustable tension straps wrap around the stock and hold the pack securely in place.
    • Made in the USA
    • Lifetime Guarantee

3. timl

timl Well-Known Member

Blackhawk makes one too.

4. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

We've got some made Eagle but marketed by TC. Look just like the on Dick posted only black. I'm going to use one on my hunting rifle this fall.

5. 6 dasherman

6 dasherman Member

Thanks guys. I just ordered one 2 mins ago. Thanks again.