Stiller Action Update

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Kevin Cram, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Kevin Cram

Kevin Cram <b>SPONSOR</b>

I just got off the phone with Jerry and got everything all straightened out. We both appologized and agreed this had gone way too far. He explained the circumstances for the long wait and I explained my situation of discontent. All in all everything is straightened out and the bolt will get blackened. I want to personally appologize. This thread was not meant to discredit the quality of the Stiller action, I was upset about the customer service and that seems to have been taken care of now.

2. edge

edge Well-Known Member

That sounds like good news.

edge.

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

Good deal and glad you posted the update.

5. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

+1

Southpaw

6. old_heli_logger

old_heli_logger Well-Known Member

That's great news! I've heard nothing but good from those that use Stiller actions. Thanks for the update.
    Good luck to all parties involved!

7. Chief1942

Chief1942 Well-Known Member

It speaks well that Jerry Stiller was forthright in getting this issue resolved. I am new to the LRH stuff and have been considering a custom build. As is usually my habit, I rely on the experiences of others as to product quality, costs,acquisition time, and customer service in order to help me choose the appropriate equipment for that one personalized rifle that may be the only one I ever buy. I was looking at the Stiller Actions and will now feel better keeping them in the mix. Glad it all worked out. The sport needs both of you.

8. LRSickle

LRSickle Well-Known Member

Good thing you guys got everything worked out. Now nobody on the forum has to feel like they have to take sides or watch who they support. Good job on whipping out you man-cards and making it work out. Chuck

9. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

Can we have that beer and cigar now! :rolleyes: Glad things are all better now.

Respectfully,
    Tank