• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SPS has: Nosler 6.5 AB 150gr LR bullets

Having issues adding to my cart. Called and left a message but yes, don't see these every day

^^^^yup same here. Had the same problem adding powder to my cart yesterday with Midsouth

I can't get any of the other weights to shoot consistently so I won't miss these. Lol.
Not seconds, and I have not found one 6.5 SIM that will shoot any of the high BC bullets regardless of who makes them. No, I dont shoot booger bullets, yes I have tried them, not ever planning to shoot them until they make a real hunting bullet not a relabeled target bullet. All factory guns and way too much jump if they fit in the magazines. Not going to single load them....these are bolt action hunting rifles. If I wanted a single shot I would get a single shot.

Length might be your problem. The ABLR's like a lot of jump. I didn't get to decent accuracy until I got to .060 off.

Length might be your problem. The ABLR's like a lot of jump. I didn't get to decent accuracy until I got to .060 off.
Yep, exactly my problem. I never measured but mine are jumping probably .150 or more. Like a grand canyon Evil (yes im that old) type of jump....and it usually ends about the same.

I've 142lrabs in 2 rifles....one jumping .090......the other .075...
It's where they lik'm.....

Recent Posts