• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Springfield M1A & Steyr THB 6.5 Creedmoor

FALAK

I have two rifles for sale.

(1) Near-new condition Springfield M1A (Standard) in 308 with an upgraded set of wood stocks (sling not included in the sale). Comes with one magazine. Reason for selling: not being used. $1450 shipped. SPF

Dm04g5z2_o.jpeg

mr5JvRkY_o.jpeg

hLq9hnSl_o.jpeg

u4VvzViu_o.jpeg

2Xc6lFxO_o.jpeg

Lp7Xy9v2_o.jpeg

(2) Near-new condition Steyr THB in 6.5 Creedmoor (THB = Tactical Heavy Barrel). This rifle shoots <0.5 MOA with handloads (I have not tried factory ammo in it). I have done several one-hole target shooting at 100 yards. The barrel is made by Steyr's cold hammer forged technology as used in SSG69 and should last a long time. The two stage trigger is better than other high-end rifles I tried such as AI, TRG22/42, and SSG3000. It has an adjustable cheek piece and a muzzle brake installed. The scope/rings are not included. Reason for selling: the barrel is a little too long for my purpose, but it should make a terrific long-range target or hunting rifle. $1200 shipped.

P4prkyqs_o.jpeg

hL2a5LGs_o.jpeg

ptDP5CAY_o.jpeg

pdRrntKw_o.jpeg

2BdDOdf4_o.jpeg
[/SIZE]

Last edited: