• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Springfield Armory TRP Operator w/extras

Smith7505

Up for sale or trade is a SA TRP Operator. Bought it new in march of this year, has about 400 rounds through it. It will include 5 total mags, 2SA and 3 Wilson Combat 47Ds. It has a set of VZ Simonoch Gunner grips in black, factory G10s included. I have a Safariland ALS level 1 that will accommodate a Surefire X300 or TLR1 light. I also have a Kydex holster that will accommodate a Surefire X300, both right hand. Minimal wear from holster. This gun flat out shoots. If you are familiar with this pistol you know the quality and how rare it is. This was an FBI contract with SA. Not really the best site to post it but... I am looking for a new rifle. Such as a 260, 6.5 Creedmoor, or 7mm WSM. Will sell or trade or partial trade.

Cash Price....$1600.00
Trade Value.... $1700.00

Let me know what you got to trade. Really looking for a Savage 10 Predator in 260. Thank you !!!!

DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO POST PICS BUT WILL EMAIL OR TEXT PICS. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.