Spring Bear 2024

Thanks memtb. I know thier thinking I'm full of it but 4 of use took 11 bears shortest was 9ft 6. 8 days of hunting. Kamchatka peninsula Russia. Hasn't been hunted 5 years. Since Cov-d and the Ukraine war. A real good friend of mine is partners with Arcqos outfitters. Kind of break the ice hunt trying to get Russia opened back up to U.S. hunters. You can shoot as many bears as you want. Just keep paying for them. There were only 4 of us for this year at camp. Next year they will only take eight. When I can figure out how to post pictures I will.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I'll consider you truthful and it as valid information until proven otherwise! 😉

So……in round figures, what is the cost of a hunt like that including air fair from the states? Inquiring minds! memtb

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. I'll consider you truthful and it as valid information until proven otherwise! 😉

So……in round figures, what is the cost of a hunt like that including air fair from the states? Inquiring minds! memtb
Next year about 30 grand. Don't quote me the way prices are. Then tip. I don't know next year's. Extra bears maybe 8 grand. I don't set the price. Took us 4 days to get here. I know it's long but 4 flights 8 hrs truck ride hour helicopter ride.

Next year about 30 grand. Don't quote me the way prices are. Then tip. I don't know next year's. Extra bears maybe 8 grand. I don't set the price. Took us 4 days to get here. I know it's long but 4 flights 8 hrs truck ride hour helicopter ride.

Wow! I guess that's a good price/value……but, still way above my "paygrade"! ☹️ memtb

Wow! I guess that's a good price/value……but, still way above my "paygrade"! ☹️

Wow! I guess that's a good price/value……but, still way above my "paygrade"! ☹️ memtb
Way above my pay grade to. Cheaper than Alaska and this guy has had 100 percent success rate for the last 20--25 years. I don't know what success rate outfitters have in Alaska but I know it ain't 100 percent

Those big browns my dream.Got out tonight saw a hog chocolate right off road but on private,6+.Then saw one in the slides and found out my laser was dead.So I hoofed it out of the snow zone.Was just packing my 6.5 Now I have to find a CR2 which I thought I had until I unloaded my pack into snow bank

Sp6x6 keep us updated on your viewing and success! 👍🤝🎯 When you walk up on one of those big brownies after you shoot it, it's amazing their size, unreal, hard to believe! That 338RUM with a 210 HHT Hammer at 3462 fps, really wiped that boar out, amazing destruction and penetration. 1st shot he was dead on his feet, second shot running just cart wheeled him! Lungs were totally shredded. Extremely happy with this combo.

Last edited:
Way above my pay grade to. Cheaper than Alaska and this guy has had 100 percent success rate for the last 20--25 years. I don't know what success rate outfitters have in Alaska but I know it ain't 100 percent
Sorry took so long to post pictures from my hunt in Kamchatka Peninsula. Had to wait till I got home for my girlfriend to do it. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. I don't have all the bears we took pictures posted. Took 11 in 7 days. Pretty amazing place.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240509_162713_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_162713_Gmail.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240509_162821_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_162821_Gmail.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8453.jpg
    IMG_8453.jpg