• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SPF***Zoom Binocs LOW price High quality***SPF***

geneinnc

Barska Gladiator Zoom Binoculars
12X x 60X x 70mm
kit.jpg

Includes:
front & rear lense covers
90 degree tripod mount (tripod not included)
rubber fold down eyeglass protector
neck strap
nylon case
lense cloth
barskafrt.jpg

Specifications:
12 x 60 zoom power
70mm objective
Field of view: 120ft/1000yards @ 12X
Close Focus: 49ft
Prism Glass: BK-7
exit pupil: 5.8mm

I give up on binocs. I have tried every pair in the world, but I just can not close the binocs close enough to see one circular image. I took them to the rifle range, and tried them out. They set fine on a regular camera tripod, so you can adjust them from setting to standing height. I had to look through the right lense only, and I could see .204 bullets @ 300 yards on a white piece of paper. I honestly don't know how they offer such a razor sharp image for the price. I had friends with normal vision try them, and they were also impressed. They zoom option works great. These things work great for benchrest,astronomy and with the zoom function they would be great for glassing game at any range.

$70 Delivered CONUS to the first I'll take it sent to my EMAIL [email protected] 3 day inspection period, IF they are returned in the same shape, you pay for return postage.
barskatop.jpg

barskatripod1.jpg

barskatripodclose.jpg

Last edited: