• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF - Remington 541T-HB, as new with mounts

cornhuskid

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!!!

For sale:

Well, I simply don't have time for more than two hobbies, so...

I have an as new Remington Model 541T-HB target rifle. This is of course in .22LR. I have the box and docs, as well as this perfect UNMODIFIED rifle (a large percentage have been modified for benchrest and small bore silhouette). I have approx 1 1/2 boxes through her (75 rounds or a bit better) and will sell with 1 1/2 boxes of Remington Target loads and a full box of Remington "club match" loads. I will also include the Leupold mounts I installed (not pictured, removed the old weaver set) as well. I purchased unfired for quite a bit more, although the gent did install the weavers...

These are getting incredibly hard to find, and even harder in unmodified condition. Any "spots" in the pics are reflections, the wood and metal are simply perfect. You will not find a better example of this rifle. At 50 yards it makes one ragged hole from the bench, quite pleasing actually. Once sighted in we were hitting spent shotgun shells at 75 yards every time. (watch that wind though!) :)

I ALSO have a total of 13 magazines for it, all either 5 or 10 rounders, and all as new.

I have the FIRM price of $650.00 SHIPPED to your FFL in the lower 48 states. If you need references I can give them, and I am on the Snipers Hide Forum "good guy" list as well. You can also see my reviews on SeattleGuns.net, just search for cornhuskid and look at my feedback. 50+ at 100%, I do not own junk.

The first "I'll take it" gets this lovely Remmy. Please be prepared to send a money order or bank check (if BC will hold till clears) via Priority Mail. I would knock off $25.00 for a FTF deal in the state of WA. I can also accept Paypal at price +4%. (sorry, that is what they charge me for using their service...)

PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks, and enjoy the pics.

Jeff

Withbox.jpg

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

Last edited: