• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SPF***Horus Vision 4-16X50 Falcon scope

chuckgreen

***SOLD*** 2007 model Horus Falcon 4-16X50 scope with Burris Extreme Tactical 30mm rings, scope level and Butler Creek lens caps. Has Illuminated H25 reticle. It is in excellent condition with no marks but illumination in reticle is not working.

Included is a Palm III PDA, leather case and the Horus Targeting System Atrag 2P software chip.

Manuals for Software and Palm are included but no box.

Info on Horus at following link...

http://www.horusvision.com/

$700 for all..shipped and insured. Photos available. Best to contact me by email [email protected]

Chuck

Last edited:
Re: Horus Vision 4-16X50 Falcon scope & Targeting system

Will consider reasonable offers.

Chuck

Re: Horus Vision 4-16X50 Falcon scope & Targeting system (Price Reduced)

Price Reduced January 4th. to $850

Thanks...I'd rather sell the scope and chip together at this time. I would at least need to sell the scope first before I sold the chip.

Chuck

Final price reduction. Just noticed illuminated reticle is not lighting so am reducing price to $700 to compensate.

Chuck

Last edited:

Wish I had the money or something you wanted. I have one Horus scope now and I would love another. Plus what you have for sale is a targeting system not just a scope. Who ever gets this is one lucky man.

Im sure if you contact Dennis at Horus he can fix it.

Re: Horus Vision 4-16X50 Falcon scope & Targeting system ***SOLD***

Sold pending funds January 6th.

Chuck