• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Horus VisionTactical Model 1000 Falcon 4-16x50 Rifle Scope

Horus VisionTactical Model 1000 Falcon 4-16x50 Rifle Scope

H2 retical

side focus

never shot, only mounted no ring marks

minor scuffs on tuurets from being in the safe

looking for a trade on another tactical scope, this retical is to busy for me would be good for target or dog hunting

P1010321.jpg

this photo was taken today, water tank is 1200 yards, scope set on 10 power, edges are not blurry that is the camera being held up to the scope...
P1010323.jpg

FYI: Software is still in My house Hold goods arriving from overseas, I will mail the CD when it arrives \ those here know me well enough to trust me...

Range proof shot through my Bushnell 1500
P1010324.jpg

http://www.snipersparadise.com/sniperstore/horus/specs.htm

Care for slightly used 16X Leupold MK4 Tactical LR 30MM? Let me know. How much did you pay for that scope by the way?

hmmm allot of magnification, I will think on it
I honestly do not remeber i bought it when I was over seas 2 years ago its been sitting at my dads for 2 years....

Here's a picture of the MK4 and it has mildot reticle by the way.

IMGP0364.jpg

I also have a Nikon 2.5X10X44 Tactical duplex reticle.

If you are looking for a hunting scope, I have a Leupold LPS 2.5X10X40

How about a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 mildot, or a Leupold VX-II 4.5-14x42 Mildot? Simple and clean, but without tactical knobs. Or how about a Sightron 3-12x42 Mil-dot?

I've come to prefer the first focal plane reticles, so I'm slowing changing out all my mil-dots. They're all definitely used, but not abused.