• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SPF** 300 WM, McGowen, Manners, Win 70 "package deal"

montana_native

I don't shoot this gun very much anymore so I am going to convert it back to a hunting rifle since my daughter has laid claim to mine.
I am keeping the action but the barrel, stock, bottom metal and scope rail are up for sale.

The barrel is a McGowen stainless 10 twist. Contour is Heavy Varmint and it is 25" in length. Initially it was 28" long but I cut off three inches about a year ago. It is ready to go for a pushfeed style model 70. The gunsmith didn't blend the brake in like I asked so there is a little ridge between the brake and barrel. Threads are 5/8X24. I am not 100% sure on round count but I know it's below 300. I didn't have any trouble getting 0.5 MOA out of 208 A-maxes.

The stock is a Manners T5A molded black/OD green that was inletted by CDI. When I purchased the bottom metal and magazine it had been worked over so that the receiver didn't have to be milled for the magazine to clear. All that appears to be done is a notch added to the front of the mag. I didn't pay much attention to it since it feeds very smooth. See pic of magazine. Stock has been skim bedded and has pillars installed by Manners.

Barrel and brake.....$315 shipped.
Stock and bottom metal.....$750 shipped.
Nightforce 20 MOA rail.....$90 shipped.

Take it all for.....$1055 shipped.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_0950-1.jpg

IMG_0949-1.jpg

IMG_0951-1.jpg

IMG_0953-1.jpg

Re: 300 WM, McGowen, Manners, Win 70 "package deal"

Ill take the whole package as per our conversation

any chance you have any chrony data from before & after you cut the 3" off??? I'm working on my first setup and a barrel will be in the works sometime soon i hope.