• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SPEER GOLD DOT

I'll let you know I'm working on some from a gentleman in Texas gotta see how that works out first.

I've been looking for another person that wants them also. He's not in dyer need, but that day will come. What about trying Sierra tipped game kings?

I've been looking for another person that wants them also. He's not in dyer need, but that day will come. What about trying Sierra tipped game kings?
I'm shooting Sierra 140 tipped Gameking out of. Tikka 6.5CM and they are super accurate so far my experience with them is on two coyotes at around 200 yds DRT but no exit hole that worries me. Everything I've read and all the videos on you tube tells me the bullet is supposed to be tougher than that. Maybe I'm totally wrong.

I'm shooting Sierra 140 tipped Gameking out of. Tikka 6.5CM and they are super accurate so far my experience with them is on two coyotes at around 200 yds DRT but no exit hole that worries me. Everything I've read and all the videos on you tube tells me the bullet is supposed to be tougher than that. Maybe I'm totally wrong.
I haven't tried any, but the fusion or terminal ascent would be my next buy. Those might not be the correct 1's I'm thinking about as the weights are different? I can't find the 308win or the 30-06 spr data I once saw. I thought the weights were around 173/190 or some other weight that was 2 or 3 grains +/- of their usual weights?

I haven't tried any, but the fusion or terminal ascent would be my next buy. Those might not be the correct 1's I'm thinking about as the weights are different? I can't find the 308win or the 30-06 spr data I once saw. I thought the weights were around 173/190 or some other weight that was 2 or 3 grains +/- of their usual weights?
If either of you need some fusions, I have a decent supply of 140gr 6.5 fusions. I'd be willing to part with some.

If either of you need some fusions, I have a decent supply of 140gr 6.5 fusions. I'd be willing to part with some.
My research says the Fusion is the sister bullet to GOLD DOT. Federal got involved and changed name to Fusion with some subtle changes basically same bullet.

Do any of you have any fusions? A few I've talked to said they look like orange peel in color.