• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spare some pistol primers.....

Everyone I want to say thank you for the outgoing support and help. It truly is an honor to be on this forum and the way we all help one another. We live in a crazy time and I fear more so in the future. She wants to make sure she is always prepared and knowledgeable in anything she does in the outdoors.....Thanks again. I have received some private emails and will respond to those and make arrangements to acquire what she needs. She isn't a bad shot at long range either. She helped build her 243 in the attached picture and loaded her own ammo. The deer was taken at nearly 600 yds with one shot on my dad's farm. Using an 87gr V-Max with some R22 powder.

Attachments

• IMG_3622.jpg
    IMG_3622.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 113
You can't ship primers or powder unless you a "Certified Licensed Hazmat Shipper" there is a substantial cost and training assoicated to get certified. Don't take the chance and ship something that you will regret for a long time. You can ship "Loaded Cartidges - Ammunition" by UPS guidlines see the link attached. I am going to UPS tomorrow to send some 25WSSM cartridges to a fellow LRH for his daughter.

Everyone I want to say thank you for the outgoing support and help. It truly is an honor to be on this forum and the way we all help one another. We live in a crazy time and I fear more so in the future. She wants to make sure she is always prepared and knowledgeable in anything she does in the outdoors.....Thanks again. I have received some private emails and will respond to those and make arrangements to acquire what she needs. She isn't a bad shot at long range either. She helped build her 243 in the attached picture and loaded her own ammo. The deer was taken at nearly 600 yds with one shot on my dad's farm. Using an 87gr V-Max with some R22 powder.
That's pretty cool. I have 2 daughters, 1 only likes to shoot pigs (because some dug her yard up) the other is a hunter through and through and will hunt anything that I hunt.
You are doing a great job from what I see.

I have two as well. The younger one is all about shooting and target shooting. Tried hunting and used to hunt with me when we lived in Ohio. I think being quiet and the cold ruined her. They both will melt a barrel if u let them. Everyone that watched them shoot when they were younger couldn't believe they could shoot as well as they do at long range. Then I would go throw golf balls out on a hill side about 300 yds away and tell them to make the balls dance.....Very few misses and they never wanted to the other to win. Between that and sports during school and college, we have to make the most of quality outdoor time when we can. The more we can get the younger generation involved the better for our future sport. Keep yours involved as long as you can.....When I was a little turd on the farm I was always hunting something. My grandmother would go with me and it usually ended up with me shooting frogs with my BB gun. Some of my best memories of doing things with her were those frog hunts and talking.

I have a couple hundred I can share with you but I live in western Wyoming. Not practical to drive this far haha
Its possible to use small rifle primers instead small pistol you will just need to work up a load again