• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED something shady going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killntime

i saw a post for 50 new .300 ultra mag brass for $65 shipped, I posted I'll take as soon as I saw it ( very first post), pm'ed the seller : procovert45, he gave me the address to send the money order to,I gave my address and now found out he sold to another buyer! After! thought first come first serve? especially after pm returned to me! just saying doesn't seem right! ... There, i'm done venting! careful with this seller, dont send money too quick!

Maybe the other guy bought it before your thread post through a PM to the seller?

Ive had that happen before...I personally go by the timestamp whether its PM or thread post.

couldn't have, post was edited at 1:13, private message sent to me at 1:00!

Looks like it was listed on snipershide to judging by pic and is marked spf on there. I would assume the guy that posted on his ad there got it. Hard to beat them guys on the hide sometimes. I have listed stuff and had an I will take it in a matter of a minute or two. Sorry buddy.

ya, but he pmed me with money order address to send, not mad just would have liked to have been notified before getting money order ready! ... just my thoughts!

Timing is everything.

If the post/pm on the 'hide was ahead of yours then he should honor that one.

As for getting the MO made up. Yeah, that sucks but the world moves so fast now a days.

I don't believe he had any misintentions. Just didn't notify fast enough.

seller edited this post after to say sold to the other guy! I just think if you can't keep things straight then don't advertise on different sites at the same time, just my .02! he should have checked the other site (if infact he sold on a different site)! I pm'ed him since but no response so I don't know, maybe he knows that wasn't right! not a big deal, just not good policy for a seller on this sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.