• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sold

JB OF MD

remington model 721 in 6mm rem.
heavy barrel, modified sendero stock...2.5 lb trigger.

$625.00

according to the rifles previous owner....." this rifle was originally built by Hart.it has a hart barrel that was chambered for 6mm-06...it shot 1" groups at 200 yrds which was unacceptable ....after tweaking diff hand loads I still couldnt get it to shoot any better than the 1" at 200 yrd mark....I then sent it to Buchanan Precision rifle and had it re-chambered to 6mm rem. and was able to get acceptable grouping. the rifle has a plunger on the side of the action for bolt removal also installed by hart. model 700 style trigger and magazine that was fixed in place as to make the gun as rigid as possible to increase its accuracy. the rifle has less than 200 rounds down the tube total"

I purchased the rifle when the previous owner was in a jam and needed the cash ....the rifle had a fixed floor plate in the magazine, I sent the rifle to have that feature removed because if I were to use the rifle it would be for killing animals not paper. I never got around to shooting the rifle myself, it just sat in my gun safe for the last five years...I am currently having a 338 rum built and figured I'd get rid of a few rifles I probably will never shoot to offset the cost a bit.

at the price I set, this rifle is a steal to the buyer who gets it..... shipping is not included in the sale price.

rem7216mm013.jpg

rem7216mm009.jpg

Re: FS......rifle, remington 721 in 6mm hvy brl .

lighter not included but also for sale.....best offer of-course.

Last edited:
Re: FS......rifle, remington 721 in 6mm hvy brl .

rifle Sold Pending Funds.
thanks.