• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

motobtcr

I have for sale a brand new(unmounted) Leupold VX-III 4.5-14X50mm LR scope with 30mm tube and Boone & Crocket reticle in matte finish. Scope has side focus which is standard on LR models. I purchased this scope as an enclosed case display model from a local prominent firearms dealer, but the dealer did not have the original box. The case remained enclosed and was not opened for customer access. I do have a Leupold box for this scope to ship in if sold. All information is validated and confirmed through the serial # with Leupold. Again, scope is brand new in mint condition. I will also include a front and rear Leupold threaded aluminum lens cover which has the Leupold gold logo. I will post pics shortly once the battery is charged for my camera.
Please feel free to send me a message with any questions or if additional info needed. This scope listed for around $840.00 in this configuration.

$660.00 Shipped

Last edited:
Re: FS: Leupold VX-III LR 4.5-14X50mm(30mm) w/ B&C Reticle

Pics posted

Attachments

• DSC01287.JPG
    DSC01287.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC01288.JPG
    DSC01288.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01289.JPG
    DSC01289.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01291.JPG
    DSC01291.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01292.JPG
    DSC01292.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 7

Updated Pricing

Updated Pricing....$600.00 shipped for brand new scope. Over $250 off of online pricing.

Are you a Dealer. I looked at most of your posts and they are all sales related?

Actually, I am not a dealer...but I have been collecting for quite some time and time to clean house. Since you are curious about my posts, you will also see that I posted a remark concerning a rifle that I had Kevin Cram build for me as well. I don't mind questions, but I would rather someone ask questions pertaining to an item that I have posted instead of posting under an item with a remark that's not remotely related to a listed sale. Please keep that as a personal message...trust me, I have nothing to hide and I'm sure anyone can confirm this that have gotten to know me under this site and 6mmBR/Accurateshooter.com.

Thanks for your interest.

It was pertaining to your post. I was hoping you were a dealer so I could give you a credit card so my wife doesnt find out. Not bashing, yet just asking. I hate email's they always come out bad.

HAHA:D

I am trying to do the same right now...how do I get another BAT custom action and explain it!!

BTT
Still for sale

**sold**