• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold!

alf

FOR SALE:

My custom 338/300 Ultra built on a stainless steel, single shot Bat HR action, right bolt, right port, with side bolt release.

Bat 40 MOA stainless steel base.

29" Rock Creek fluted barrel.

Holland's Quick Discharge muzzle brake. (no holes on the bottom)

The barrel threading and chambering done by one of the best ever BR gunsmiths, the late Jerry Simison.

McMillan A-5 stock in standard fill, with adjustable cheek piece, with one sling stud up front for a bipod, and three flush cups, one on the rear bottom and two on the left side, and an ADL style trigger guard.

Total weight with the Seekins Rings and Nightforce scope is 15 pounds, 2 ounces.

The rings and scope in the pics are not included.

Included is a standard Redding two die set, and 101 pieces of Remington fired brass.

$4000.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.

US sales only, and absolutely no trades, don't ask.

Payment by certified US bank check or USPS money order.

Re: FS Custom 338/300 Ultra (Edge)

****... and I have sooo much high end **** I could trade...

Free bump for you!!!

****... and I have sooo much high end **** I could trade...

Free bump for you!!!

Me too! I got 3/4 through reading his ad and was sorting through all my BAT's to trade then saw the no trades I cried a little bit.

Sorry guys, I'm just trying to downsize a bit, not build or trade into something else. I have numerous other thing to shoot/play to 1000-1200 or so. This 338/300 really doesn't come into it's own till beyond that, and it's too hard to set up further at my LR spot, although I have gone to 1925 with it.

My latest mantra is "I either have it, have had it, don't want it, or don't need it".

:D