• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** WTS Laminated Stock - Rem 700 Mountain Rifle **SOLD**

sandbar782

Stock for sale: Remington Model 700 mountain rifle - laminated. I've owned it since the rifle was new 1999, so 15 years. Stock has no external blemishes. I did relieve the barrel channel slightly to allow free float and had to open the trigger relief area slightly to accept a Timney trigger. Both of those areas have been resealed with urethane to maintain their weather resistence.

Asking $150.

Will post some photos as soon as I can.

Re: WTS Laminated Stock - Rem 700 Mountain Rifle

Photos here now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 15

Forgot to mention that the stock came off a .30-06 LSS Mountain Rifle, so its a long action.

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD**

This is very easy to do.

In the CLASSIFIED sub-forums, we have set it up so you can edit thread titles.*

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD***is the thread title for this post that you are reading right now.

If you are the starter or author of a thread in the CLASSIFIEDS sub-forum, you can now edit its title.

The purpose is to enable you to say SOLD in a very noticable way. I suggest to place the word **SOLD** to include the asterisks at the very beginning of your own classifieds thread title.*

DO NOT change any other words in the thread title.

Here is how you do it. Go to the starting page for the sub-forum where your thread is shown along with the other thread titles.

That looks like this:

Then find your own thread on the sub-forum page. In my case it's*New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD**.

Place your mouse cursor about 1/2 inch to the right of the last word, in my case: **SOLD**". In doing so be careful not to touch the thread itself or all you'll accomplish is to open the thread itself.

Then double click and you'll see a wide box open up which includes all the words in your thread title. Go to the beginning of the thread title and add **SOLD**.

When you are done with adding **SOLD**, just touch your mouse cursor anywhere outside the white text box and you'll notice that the white box closes up again. You are done.

Recent Posts