***SOLD*** WTS ASAP: Unfired Custom Rifle, 270 WSM ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by AKFLshooter, May 23, 2014.

1. AKFLshooter

AKFLshooter Well-Known Member

Unfired custom-built Winchester Model 70 chambered in .270 WSM. Rifle features the following:

Blueprinted/Trued Model 70 action
    Dan Lilja stainless fluted 26” barrel, #6 taper, 1:8 twist
    HS Precision Pro-Series Varmint stock (glass bedded as well)
    Timney Trigger
    One piece bottom metal
    EGW one piece rail
    Graphite Black Cerakote
    Rifle weight is 9.1 lbs

This custom build was finished this year and has not been fired yet. The action is from a rifle I’ve had for a few years (500-600 rounds through action before custom build), everything else on the gun is brand new, never fired. The rifle was built by Mark Moffitt (there are some threads on here that will attest to his work, one of the best if not the best precision rifle builder in Alaska). Cerakote was done by Tri-Jet Inc. of Palmer Alaska, which has an outstanding reputation as well.

Included with the rifle are:
    150 pieces of unfired Winchester brass
    300 Nosler Accubond LR 150gr projectiles
    100 Cutting Edge 115gr Copper Raptor projectiles
    Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die
    Redding body die
    RCBS FL die set
    Hornady modified case

Asking $2400, all reasonable offers will be considered. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions etc.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Brianc74

Brianc74 Well-Known Member

Re: WTS: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock

Well, I guess a good starting price for something you want to sell is what you have paid and go from there.
    Good luck on the sale
    Brian

3. romad97

romad97 Well-Known Member

Re: WTS: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock

I am interested in this rifle depending on the price.

4. AKFLshooter

Thank you to everyone for the PMs and advice so far. Based off of input from everyone so far I'm asking $2400 for my rifle package. Any questions/offers please PM me!

5. AKFLshooter

Weekend bump

6. highplains

highplains Well-Known Member

How much does the rifle weigh?

7. AKFLshooter

I'll get a weight for you when I get home Tuesday (out of town for Memorial Day). If I had to guess for a rough estimate I'd say approximately 9 lbs

8. AKFLshooter

Still available

9. AKFLshooter

Ttt

10. AKFLshooter

9.1 lbs

11. AKFLshooter

Ttt

12. AKFLshooter

Weekend bump

13. AKFLshooter

Re: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock $2400

Looking to sell ASAP. Please feel free to make an offer, all reasonable offers will be considered!

14. Teh Fixer

Teh Fixer Well-Known Member

The first post of this thread has been updated as requested. Please read the first post if you viewed it for the first time BEFORE the date/time of this post.