• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** sold***Stiller tac 300 7 Rem Mag

pillbill

For sale a 7 rem mag. Stats are
Action: Stiller tac 300
Barrel: Krieger 4.5 contour
Stock: McMillan edge game scout
The action was put together at stiller. It's been fired about 50 times and shoots very well. Asking $2400 plus shipping. image.jpg

Re: Stiller tac 300 7 Rem Mag

Trigger?
That has an integrated rail, correct?
Scope with it? Rings?
Was the action cerakoted?
Who's brake?
Is it a standard chamber?
What contour is that comparable to?

The trigger is a timney. The scope is not included but I can throw in some rings. The rail is not intergal but is pinned. I don't believe the action was cerakoted. I don't know the brand of the muzzle brake, it was one they recommend at Stiller

I believe they told me that the chamber was a competition chamber it is not a tight neck chamber and the brass does not need to be turned. A 4.5 contour is the smallest contour Krieger will sell in 7mm. It is halfway between a 4 and 5 contour. according to my bathroom scales this gun weighs 7.4 pounds

That's a fine rig for a very fair price. Good luck, wish I had the cash.

What kind of groups did you get, and with what load were you shooting?

I settled on a load of 64 gr of r22. And 160 gr accubond a. Had one group of .37 in and it would regularly do about .5 in.

I just turned 65 and it will be awhile before I draw any tags. I thinking it would be more fun to get into photography and start taking pictures of wildlife. I can go out anytime I want and it gives me an excuse to get out and enjoy nature

I just turned 65 and it will be awhile before I draw any tags. I thinking it would be more fun to get into photography and start taking pictures of wildlife. I can go out anytime I want and it gives me an excuse to get out and enjoy nature

I hear that!