• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold Please Remove.

barsto

Need to sell fast.

Blueprinted and trued Remington 722 same as 700 except for trigger guard and bolt styling. Action is identical.

Bolt has Sako extractor. 23 inch medium contour Hart stainless barrel. Barrel and action all teflon coated.

Shilen trigger.

Action is bedded in Marinetex. Stock is McMillan General purpose or HTG style. Decelerator pad.

1 inch leupold rings and bases also included that are also tefloned.

Please email me any question and for a picture.

$950 or best offer. Any Trades considered.

I would consider alot of items what do you have.

Barrel blanks .30, Mcmillan stocks, 1911 like Les Baer or Wilson Combat, jewell trigger, Quality Scopes, Badger rings, Remington 40X rimfires, HS Precision rifles or Magazine components.

Let me know what you have,
David

David

[email protected]

ask me about my other guns.

[ 10-21-2003: Message edited by: barsto ]

[ 11-03-2003: Message edited by: barsto ]

I would consider alot of items what do you have.

Barrel blanks .30, Mcmillan stocks, 1911 like Les Baer or Wilson Combat, jewell trigger, Quality Scopes, Badger rings, Remington 40X rimfires, HS Precision rifles or Magazine components.

Let me know what you have,
David

About the only thing I have right now is a unfired Remington 7mmMag ADL (matte finish) barreled action in a McMillan stock. The stock has some rub marks, but is channeled for a heavier barrel should one decided to replace the factory barrel. If you are even a little interested I could send photos.