• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50

jotrot

I have an NXS 5.5-22x50. The retical is ch-2 fine crosshair dot size of dot is .200, it was designed for long range precision shooting. I sent this in to have the glass cleaned and a check up, it has a clean bill of health. It does have a sunshade, but it is a little funky with the threads on it. I have the Nightforce box, but not the original one, no high speed or zero stop. $1200.00 shipped

For trades I could use a Rem. 700 RH stock with Rem. Varmint barrel channel nothing with a chunky forearm.

Attachments

• nightforce.jpg
    nightforce.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 10
Re: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50

im interested in your scope. Have a few questions. Sunshade threads? Cosmically how is it? Are you the original owner? Thanks Mark

you have to have lots of patience to put the shade on, im not the original owner, I have owned it 1 1/2 , its a nightforce life time warranty regardless who owns it, when I had the glass cleaned and check up they covered the shipping on there end great company.

joel

Hi Joel
Thanks for reply, wonder if its the threads on the sunshade or the scope itself. Im very faimiliar with Nightforce and would think on service and inspection they would have addressed that. So i assume there's no dents,scratches or ring marks? If so i would do 1000.00 and pay for shipping and insurance. Or i have a good friend who lives in Deer Park and works in Spokane that would pick it up for me. Thanks Mark

its the sun shade, thanks for offer, im gonna pass.
still for sale

click on picture and it will get bigger