• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold locally.

xssv

It is real. A Ruger model 96/17 completely unused/unfired NIB. Gun is 100%. The only negative thing I can say about it is I wish the box was as perfect as some other boxes I've seen. And that's it.

From what I gather, Ruger quit making their model 96's in all calibers completely in 08. Some were phased out earlier. I guess Ruger didn't realize just how popular and versatile a 17hmr caliber would be.

Well, here's one of their finest. Realy nice markings/patterns on the stock. It is such a neat rifle that I wiped it off, took these pictures and then boxed it back up so I wouldn't be tempted to use it. It is going to stay that way until its new owner takes it out.

I could only find three or four of these for sale on the net and the only NIB one I could find was part of a set of 4. None were this nice.

$1000 and I'll ship it any way the buyer likes provided it is on their dime.

Not really interested in trades at this time. Any questions or for more pics, please ask. Thank you.

Attachments

• 96rightfull.jpg
    96rightfull.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 96leftfull.jpg
    96leftfull.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
  • 96rightbackhalf.jpg
    96rightbackhalf.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 96leftbackhalf.jpg
    96leftbackhalf.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 96insideundermag.jpg
    96insideundermag.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 96inboxopen.jpg
    96inboxopen.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
Re: RUGER 96/17 LEVER ACTION 17hmr *NIB*

I was checking around again this morning and realized that the prices I saw popping up in google searches were mostly on higher priced cites where dealers throw out their guns hoping for a bid. I will entertain reasonable offers.

Re: RUGER 96/17 LEVER ACTION 17hmr *NIB*

The temptation to fire this is getting to me. :). I'll consider offers.

Re: RUGER 96/17 LEVER ACTION 17hmr *NIB* Lower price, Offers?

Make offer

Re: RUGER 96/17 LEVER ACTION 17hmr *NIB* Lower price, Offers?

sold.