• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD... ForSale: Rem 870 Express Mag 12gauge w/ 18" barrel(extras)

sniperVLS

SOLD... ForSale: Rem 870 Express Mag 12gauge w/ 18\" barrel(extras)

Pics at bottom...

If local, maybe we could meet up(I'm in Ohio). If not, I'll pay the shipping(FFL to FFL) so consider that when you see the price.

It came with the 18" Improved Cylinder barrel and the 6 shot Mag extension tube. I added the Heat shield, flashlight clamp and Blackhawk cheekpad/shell holder.

I recently sold the 26" barrel that I bought seperate for this, and I did most of my shooting using that barrel, which wasn't much, maybe 30 or 40 shots fired?

I've fired about 25 using this 18" barrel, 5 of them being 3" mag slugs, the rest being birdshot.

The gun is Mint except for some scuff marks on the end of the barrel that occured when I put the shield on. Nothing noticable really.

I have original box, I doubt it'll fit in that with the shield and pad though. I'll just ship in another box like I did with the AR15 I recently sold.

Asking $350.00 for all of it(I'll throw in the black Maglite too). If you dont wan't the cheekpad, I'll knock off $25.00. I'll throw in a Remington gun sock as well that it wears right now while in the safe.

The shield, Blackhawk pad and clamp came 2 about $70.00 alone. The Pad wasn't on when I last shot it, its brand new. Inheriting many fine firearms from my Grandpa, so making room in the safe.

I sold an AR at another forum and got nothing but Praise for its condition(I can point you in the direction of said forum). Im also in the middle of a rifle sale and the Buyer will be more than pleased with that when it arrives. I still have a Mint Sig Pro 2340 .40 S&W for sale too w/extras.

You can email me directly if you'd like at [email protected]. Forgot to mention I accept Paypal, Money orders and Personal Checks.

870pmag.jpg

HomelandDefensePicSharp.jpg

Re: ForSale: Rem 870 Express Mag 12gauge w/ 18\" barrel(extras)

Lowering the price, I still pay shipping...

$300.00 without Blackhawk cheekpad, $325.00 with.