• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* Custom 6.5 Creedmore

huckjare

Looking to sell or trade a custom Tikka T3 6.5 creedmore. Only 13 rounds fired out of this gun. It is built off a Tikka stainless action 26" stainless fluted benchmark barrel - threaded 5/8-24 for a suppressor or muzzle brake, custom painted varmint stock, CDI bottom metal, AICS mag, tactical bolt handle, etc. First load was sub 1/2 moa with 140 accubonds at 3040 fps. Took an elk at 540 with it a few weeks ago. Only reason I am selling is to get a new duck gun. Looking for something like the Benelli Super Black Eagle II or new Browning. Might take a lesser gun and cash but it must be 3 1/2" capable. Let me know what you have got. $1600 cash price.

Attachments

• creedmore.jpg
    creedmore.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 12
  • creedmore1.jpg
    creedmore1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 11
  • creedmore2.jpg
    creedmore2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16
Re: WTT/WTS Custom 6.5 Creedmore

3040 fps? WOW, like to know powder used.

Ya I was amazed at the speed too. 43 grains of RL-17. Very consistent load. According to the bathroom scale it is 10 pounds as it sits with scope and all. It's a #5 contour barrel. Work was done by a local gunsmith, Dave Hunt.

Thanks for info. Tikkas are great builds.

Sorry that posted twice. I'm interested. However I have no knowledge of this caliber. I've read these are good 1000 yard guns. Your thoughts?

All day long 1000 yard gun, it's very popular for 1000 yard competition because of the high BC to buck the wind. With this gun and bullet combo it still has over 800 ft lbs of energy at a grand. That's enough to kill an elk. Give me a call if you would like to talk. 208-390-4043

Was the action trued? Thread protector? Very interested.