• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**both gone.Making room in safe, rem 600 mohawk 308, ruger 77 mkII 257 roberts

Badger300wm

Hey guys, decided to make some room in the safe and work up some money for other projects.

1) remington 600 mohawk, 308win, ramline plastic stock-modified/ shortened forend and some spray paint in green on stock, leupold base and rings included, in overall good shape $550+shipping or offers.

2) ruger 77 mkII 257 roberts. blued action, very good shape hardly shot at all from looks. Is in a hogue stock thats tan with a huge barrel channel, picked this one up at an estate auction so dont know alot about it, rings included and has a el-cheap-o tasco 3-9 I will leave on it. $550+shipping or offer

must be shipped to FFL dealer, I'll pay fees on my end you have to pay on your end.

Re: Making room in safe, rem 600 mohawk 308, ruger 77 mkII 257 roberts

any pics of the 257?? Thanks, Paul

Re: Making room in safe, rem 600 mohawk 308, ruger 77 mkII 257 roberts

Mohawk is sold, I dont have pics of the ruger yet, I will be out of town till next week and dont have it with me. I will try early next week.