• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD***25-06 sendero for sale

wanna-be-sniper

*****SOLD*****I have a Rem. 700 Sendero 25-06 old style for sale. I bought it off of a friend that needed some money. I have seen lots of sub MOA and several of 1/2 MOA groups from this gun with hand loads. Have lots of reload recipes that shoot great. It has a leupold vxII 3x9x50 with mounts and rings. It does not have the original HS Precision stock, instead its a B&C Medalist Varmint/Tactical stock. Its in great condition. Asking 800 for all, 700 w/o glass and mounts. I can send pics upon request to a personal email.

thanks for looking, Brice

Last edited:
Re: 25-06 sendero for sale

I only added $100 for the scope b/c i figure that most people would probably upgrade for a higher power scope. I would like to keep it as a package, and if the gun sells without it i think i will hang on to it.

Thanks anyway.

still havn;t found any pics , but I'M NOT TO GOOD ON COMPUTER EITHER

Has anyone received any pics. This computer stuff is killin me. I will try sending them again to your personal email. Thanks again and sorry for the problems