• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD (2) New Brux Barrells chambered .260 Rem for Savage small shank

Kevin Cram

I had a few extra Brux barrel blanks here and decided to go ahead and thread, chamber and crown them. All work done by Montour County Rifles. They are stainless / .264 cal. / 1-8 twist / 26" finished length / .875 muzzle dia. / chambered in .260 Rem. / Recessed crown / Threaded for Savage small shank 1.055 x 20 tpi. / 320 grit finish.

$400 plus $10 for shipping each.

1st. to post I'll take em'... gets em'.

Thanksgun)

BruxBarrels.jpg

Last edited:
Re: F/S (2) New Brux Barrells chambered .260 Rem for Savage small shank

If you purchase both barrels I'll cover the shipping.

Awesome deal on some brand new barrels...

To bad I'm not into Savages :D

are these still available? These will fit a savage 10 right? oh and who chambered them? thanks Ray

I have one spf but still have one left that's not spoken for. This should fit the Savage model 10 pending.

Up until 2001 all Savage actions utilized a barrel with a nominal barrel thread diameter of 1.05". Soon after Savage started introduced Super Short and Ultra Mags in 2001, they began utilizing a slightly larger barrel thread diameter of 1.125" for those rifles only. Some standard magnum chambering (i.e. 300 Winchester Magnum etc.) were also fabricated using the larger barrel thread at that same time. Savage had announced that they are in the process of switching all actions to the the larger 1.125" diameter thread, but they have retreated from that statement somewhat. Only a few (some series "G") standard caliber rifles have been built with the larger thread. Rifles with the larger thread have had a noticeable 'step' in the profile right after the threads..

I (Kevin Cram) chambered the barrel. I'm owner / operator of Montour County Rifles.

I have one spf but still have one left that's not spoken for. This should fit the Savage model 10 pending.

Up until 2001 all Savage actions utilized a barrel with a nominal barrel thread diameter of 1.05". Soon after Savage started introduced Super Short and Ultra Mags in 2001, they began utilizing a slightly larger barrel thread diameter of 1.125" for those rifles only. Some standard magnum chambering (i.e. 300 Winchester Magnum etc.) were also fabricated using the larger barrel thread at that same time. Savage had announced that they are in the process of switching all actions to the the larger 1.125" diameter thread, but they have retreated from that statement somewhat. Only a few (some series "G") standard caliber rifles have been built with the larger thread. Rifles with the larger thread have had a noticeable 'step' in the profile right after the threads..

I (Kevin Cram) chambered the barrel. I'm owner / operator of Montour County Rifles.

WOW

Your like a modern day Yoda :D

pm sent

Kevin, what bullets have you chambered these for, how much freebore?

Thanks